Submissions can take up to 3 months to be placed on Peaks Journal, depending on the volume of submissions received.
- Be sure to only submit work that follows proper rules of grammar, if you have a soul.
- Articles cannot be an attack on any specific person, or specific group
- Articles should not go over 1500 words. They should be at least 400.
- Poems need to be at least 100 words to be posted to the website. Poems less than 100 words will be posted to Peaks Journal social media accounts.
- Prose submissions should be no more than 2,000 words.
- Send submissions in doc, or docx formats.
- I don’t accept erotica, or any prose that has explicit sexual content
- Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will be rejected.